Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on Jan, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms govern
• the use of this Website, and,
• any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in the relevant dedicated section of this document.
The User must read this document carefully.
This Website is provided by:
Ubab Ra’fat Nahas
Owner contact email: “email@example.com”
“blogdelabutaca.net” refers to
• this website, including its subdomains and any other website through which the Owner makes its Service available;
• Websites for mobile, tablet and other smart device systems;
• the Website Program Interfaces (API);
• any Websites, sample and content files, source code, scripts, instruction sets or
software included as part of the Service, as well as any related documentation;
What the User should know at a glance
• The Service/this Website is only intended for Consumers.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific scenarios and in such cases are additionally indicated within this document.
By using this Website, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
• Users must qualify as Consumers;
• Users aren’t located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist-supporting” country;
• Users aren’t listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
To use the Service Users may register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner.
Users may also use the Service without registering or creating a User account, however, this may cause limited availability of certain features or functions.
Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by blogdelabutaca.net
By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password.
Users are required to immediately and unambiguously inform the Owner via the contact details indicated in this document, if they think their personal information, including but not limited to User accounts, access credentials or personal data, have been violated, unduly disclosed or stolen.
Conditions for account registration
Registration of User accounts on this Website is subject to the conditions outlined below. By registering, Users agree to meet such conditions.
• Accounts registered by bots or any other automated methods are not permitted.
• Unless otherwise specified, each User must register only one account.
• Unless explicitly permitted, a User account may not be shared with other persons.
Users can terminate their account and stop using the Service at any time by doing the following:
• By using the tools provided for account termination on blogdelabutaca.net
• By directly contacting the Owner at the contact details provided in this document.
Account suspension and deletion
The Owner reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User’s account at any time and without notice, at the Owner’s sole discretion, in these cases:
• User has violated these Terms; and/or
• User’s access or use of this Website may cause injury to the Owner, other Users or
third parties; and/or
• the use of this Website by the User may cause violation of law or regulations; and/or
• in case of an investigation by legal action or governmental involvement; and/or
• the account or its use is deemed to be, at the Owner’s sole discretion inappropriate or
offensive or in violation of these Terms.
You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
● Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
● Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
● Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
● Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
● Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
● Violating the privacy of any third person.
● False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.